We are Converged, a growing digital agency where members of our team can work where they want, when they want, as long as they do their job. Our clients are mostly from APAC region. Since we aim to be a multinational agency, we also have a few clients in other regions.
Want to join our team as an SEO Consultant?
Job description & Qualifications
- We are looking for an SEO Consultant who is keen on learning something new everyday and sharing their insights and reports with our clients.
- Be the internal expert and advocate on a variety of SEO initiatives relating to on-site SEO, technical SEO, and content creation, and stay current on all SEO best practices. What we seek is high level knowledge on technical SEO.
- Develop and execute digital marketing initiatives aimed at driving backlinks to the website.
- Writing content for Converged Blog on SEO related topics such as case studies, news, etc. This may seem to be a side-task, but we take it really seriously!
- Demonstrable passion and interest for internet-related technology is a must.
- At least 3 years of experience in SEO, preferably in an agency environment.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and Search Console.
- Advanced understanding of HTML and implications for SEO
- Awareness of some SEO tools is a must.
- Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships with internal and external partners in English. If you have TOEFL or IELTS score, please don’t hesitate sharing it with us.
- Confident working in a fast-paced environment while meeting changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects. We are using TimeDoctor and Asana to follow-up projects and tasks. What we are looking for is ability to manage time, self-motivate, and deliver projects on time.
- Proven experience in being very organized, accurate, timely and reliable. If you have a recommendation letter to share, please do! That’s a huge plus.
- Highly motivated to drive performance and company success.
- Ability to maintain self-motivation and operate with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to adapt and apply new technologies to marketing practices and programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
And here’s what we offer:
- A good amount of paycheck with insurance.
- Remote working options. You can work 100% remotely. No more traffic jam trying to get to office.
- Flexible working hours. You don’t have to work 9-to-5 everyday. If the tasks are complete on time or if we don’t have any meetings, you can go have a picnic during daytime and work at night, we literally don’t care about your working hours.
- High level training documents and videos.
- If you feel short on some field of digital marketing, we’ll have a yearly training calendar and we can work together to choose your training pathway.
- Super-friendly team members and a perfect working environment with open communication. (Wait, maybe we should give this one as job description.)
- Leisure work days: the days we work all together (we mean like physically, face-to-face) and have some fun at the same time.
- If you think this job is a great opportunity for you, please do apply. All the applications will be kept confidential until you start working as a Converged team member. (And if you don’t get the job, we promise to never tell anyone.)